On 5 Jan 2009 at 1:37, Kim Patrick Clow wrote:

> I'm trying to locate a complete copy Telemann's *original* printing of
> his Table Music.
> I'd like to order either photocopies or even better, digitial photos or scans.
> I would guess RISM would have information on who would have this, but
> alas I don't have a subscription.

A reminder to you, Kim: I own the 1st volume of the Telemann Thematic
catalog.

Anyway, libraries listed there:

D-brd RH (in MÜu), ms 938; D-ddr B, Mus. 13085 Rara; D-ddr DL, Mus.
2392/M/1 (Production III only); B Bc, V 7116; F Pn, Vm7 1536; F AG,
122; GB Lbl, K.5.c.26 (Production I only)

Worldcat seems to be mucking around with their search functionality,
and it's pretty worthless -- I couldn't find anything but the DDT
modern edition.

> Has this ever been issued in a modern reproduction?

You obviously know that there are modern editions in DDT 61/62 and in
the Telemann Ausgabe (vols. 12-14) and you need the original in
reproduction. Googling around (telemann musique de table facsimile) I
found only one reference of value:

An online article:
http://www.idrs.org/Publications/Journal/JNL15/JNL15.Hayn.html

...which says: "Finally, a facsimile edition was published by Musica
Musica in 1983..." I can't find anything on that in Worldcat, but see
above!

I also went to OMI's website and don't see that facsimile listed in
their catalogs:

http://www.omifacsimiles.com/

They include everything in print in their catalogs and don't
necessarily have it in stock, but most anything that's listed they
can acquire. Something as old as 1983 is just likely to be out of
print.

Wurlitzer-Bruck does not have it (they don't have any Telemann at
all), but they are one of the best sources for out-of-print
facsimiles:

http://wurlitzerbruck.com/Search/index.php?process=search&List[]=Facsi
miles&show_body=1

Hope this all helps!