Dear Finale Wizdom,

Finale 2009 will not let me load any of my full GPO instruments into KontaktPlayer 2. I get an error message saying "...no license for this patch...contact NI Service Center." When I do that I get a message that "All products are activated." Does anyone have an idea as to what could be wrong? I have downloaded and installed the latest upgrades for both GPO and KP2. I do not have this trouble when I am using Finale 2008, and files I have made in 2008 and opened in 2009 load the GPO instruments I had saved in 2008. I just can't load any others.

Both Finale's Technical Service and NI's Service Team have given me advice, but to no avail.

Hal Owen
--
Harold Owen
1375 Olive Street #402, Eugene, OR 97401