Lawrence David Eden wrote:
Greetings,

I am planning on changing computers soon and I want to re-install my Finale (Mac) on the new system. I doubt that I have any "installs" left on Finale and when I try to register, I will be advised that I can't register.

How do I remove an old registration so that I can install and register Finale on a different computer?

Help Menu / Deauthorize Finale on the old computer before trying to get Finale running on your new computer and that should restore one install to your account at MakeMusic. Then when you install Finale on the new computer you should be able to authorize it with no problem.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com