Randolph Peters wrote:
Wow! Thanks for letting us know how it happens.

I'm definitely complaining with ALL CAPS about this one!

I can't believe they think that is a suitable excuse. Grrrrr!
As a composer, I add and delete measures all the time. If MakeMusic thinks that Finale shouldn't be used in this way, they don't understand their user base.

[snip]

Do let us know what sort of response you get on this -- if they don't think many people are using staff lists, then why did they continue to include the capability? And if they think that people who use staff lists don't delete measures after having assigned staff lists, then they truly don't understand much about music engraving or the way people use Finale anymore.

In any event, it seems to be just one more example of "they're still buying the product with all this crap happening so we should be all set for a while" business strategy which seems to be all too prevalent today.

Good luck!

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com