That sounds fair enough. The only trouble is my entire computer notation life was built ground up with Finale, so I find Sibelius hard to get around.

Christopher

On May 21, 2009, at 9:58 PM, mu...@rgsmithmusic.com wrote:

If you approach Sibelius as if it were Finale, you'll be frustrated. If you're willing to let Sibelius be itself and change your working method to
fit Sibelius, you'll probably be very happy.

Finale and Sibelius "think" differently. If you think like Sibelius you'll
love it. But if you think like Finale, you'll probably find Sibelius
clumsy and not to you liking.

Richard Smith

I have used Finale for years, almost from version 1. Is it hard to make
the
switch as far as learning it?

Jane