> Thank you! I will be sure to pass that on to my students. I am happy
> to know that it was fixed recently.
>
> If a student comes to me with a score that he DIDN'T use the Wizard,
> what should I tell him? Obviously, use the Wizard next time, but
> until then?
>
> Christopher

Make sure nothing is selected. If the cursor is blue, hit escape. Then
ctrl+shift+alt+I allows you to change instruments (PC. Macs use their
version of the same commands). When you get that menu just select the
correct isntrument then point your cursor (now that wonderful Sibelius
blue) to the instrument name at the beginning of the staff to be changed.
Click!

Richard Smith