As far as I know, the shapes are not that smart. I do it by hand. I am also eager to know if there's an automated solution.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2009, at 1:33 AM, Daniel Wolf <djw...@snafu.de> wrote:

Finale 2009, Windows. Is there any way to set the end point of glissandi so that they automatically avoid accidentals? Using SharpShape placement, I haven't been able to find a good compromising between coming close to the noteheads on those without accidentals and ending before the accidental of notes with accidentals. Or is this something that simply has to be adjusted by hand, note-by-note?

Daniel Wolf