On 5/30/2009 12:22 AM, Ralph Whitfield wrote:
I'll spring for it just for the rehearsal marks and percussion updates.

This has been my attitude for several years with Finale. Of course, we'd all like to see updates that get us really excited about a host of new features and bugfixes and which we're clearly happy to pay for. But the truth is, if the new features don't seem that exciting or extensive but still save you just a few hours of work over the course of a year, it's worth paying the $99 from a time/money standpoint.

Aaron.