On 14.06.2009 Chuck Israels wrote:
I'm trying to remember what the result was, but I do think this was discussed
before (it may have happened to me!), and the solution was a simple one -
restarting the computer, or quitting Finale and restarting it - something like
that.  I hope I am not being overly optimistic - maybe someone else remembers.

Well, I have tried all of those without success.

I think it has to do with my previous installation not being compatible with the MacBook, although Finale seems to run just fine, it is only the plugins which are missing.

Johannes