Since Finale (Windows) 2010 uses GDI+ (that's where all the graphics format
support comes from), I wonder if there is an issue with which version of
gdiplus.dll you have. MS documentation is completely opaque on the
differences.

>>I wonder if the graphics card or the OS has anything to do
with things.  My desktop is the one where things are working
fine (XPpro) but on my notebook (Vista Home Premium 64) in
page view the graphics selection export omits some data
(some staff lines and some stems) when I just tested it in
page view but seems to work fine in scroll view.  And I just
tested it back in page view, exporting at 600dpi and all the
lines exported just fine.  So even the part of this notebook
installation graphics export which is screwed up isn't
screwed up totally.
<<