Johannes Gebauer<li...@musikmanufaktur.com> wrote:
> Is there a beaming plugin for Sibelius which does the same as PB? I am only
> interested in what the program can do, whether with or without plugins.

Hi Johannes:

I asked Daniel Spreadbury your question: Here's his reply--

"Sibelius's Optical Beams feature allows you to very simply specify
beam angles and positions in a comprehensive manner that allows you to
mimic more or less any convention used by any publisher, Henle or
otherwise, and presumably any combination of settings in Patterson
Beams. And by default Sibelius's beam angles and positions are far
more pleasing than Finale's defaults, according to some very
experienced and exacting music engravers."

I hope this helps ;)

Kim