Hi Andrew,

I'm aware of both of those and they are both singularly unhelpful.

They OS X keyboard viewer does not display all fonts in the pull-down menu — only a tiny subset of those installed on my system.

The Character Palette lists all kinds of variations on the "LOGICAL AND" character (which happens to be an inverted "V")-- but the vast majority of the results are Unicode characters that can't be used in Finale. But even if there are non-Unicode characters include there -- and there might be -- there is no way to tell, because the Character Palette does not show that info. Finally, the Character Palette doesn't tell you what key combination is mapped to the selected glyph.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
djar...@earthlink.net