FinMac 2K7

What values to I need to plug in in order to get my extracted parts to have 9 systems/page?

I have been trying this trial and error method:

I used Set-Up Wizard's Brass Quintet template and am trying to customize it to my liking. When I try to extract a part from this "dummy" template, I get only 8 systems/page. I enter different values into the "Document/page format/parts to see if anything changes in the part, but so far, nothing....

Am I going about my trial and error the wrong way? What is the best way to SEE the changes in page format and find what I like best?

Larry