Hi Patrick,
   I  don't think there is a Garritan sound for that, but I only have the
   Garritan sounds for Finale. I played the guitar part in the pit for Joseph
   and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat last year, and the guitar book says
   "wah wah" at the start of the section with a < > for each "wah" that you
   want and a "wah off" at the end of the section. For example, one section had
   a half note passage with < > < > < > < > above each half note. This is
   played by plucking the note and letting it ring while going down and up on
   the pedal four times (8th note rhythm). Other jobs I have played usually say
   "wah ad lib" and it's left to the player to decide what to do. Hope this
   helps.
   Rick
   Patrick Sheehan wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to notate the use of a wah-wah pedal for an
electric guitar ---and is there a Garritan sound that I can load to play
back the effect?  I'm looking for the "Three's Company" kind of sound; real
70's -ish.

Patrick J. M. Sheehan

[1]patricksheehanmu...@gmail.com

Rick Neal
Teacher, Composer, Arranger, Bassist, Guitarist
[4]rickm...@earthlink.net
[5]rickm...@gmail.com