Hi!

Can anyone confirm this behaviour: (Fin 2010.r4 on Windows XP Pro)

I'm working on a chart where alot of measures have some parts as slash notation
(applied as Staff Style), and parts of the measure as Standard Notation
(no/cleared Staff Style).

After applying the slurs I want on the Standard Notation part of the measure,
the slurs DISAPPEAR (as soon as the graphics are updated) !! If I delete the
Staff Style with "Slash Notation" in the other parts of the measure, the slurs
re-appear.

But as long as the measure has parts that is Slash Notation and parts there are
not, the slurs don't get shown.

Bug? (and a very irritating one if so...)

Thank you in advance!

Greetings,     Kalle     Karl-Johan Ankarblom
Bredkilsbacken 4  SE-171 53 SOLNA

Tel: +46 (0)70 794 08 74