It would confuse me, even for D horn, and I am probably the most
open-minded in my section when it comes to notation we don't normally
see. For any other key it is hopeless. The horn parts should without
fail be treble clef in the appropriate key.

Parts in F are entirely optional but OK. If you do include them,
combine the optional F part with the mandatory "original notation"
part in one part booklet for each player.

In many styles there is uncertainty whether "Horn in Bb" is Bb-alto or
Bb-basso, so be sure to specify.