On 03.09.2009 Martin Banner wrote:
Amen, hence my initial post about the compatibility of Finale 2008. After years of
using (quite happily) Finale 2003, I finally upgraded to 2008 two years ago. Plus I
bought a 24" iMac. Kinda sad that I won't be able to upgrade to Snow Leopard
since I plan to keep on using Finale 2008 for quite a while.

Personally I think you are betting on the wrong horse. Personally I am preparing to switch to Sibelius. I have about had it with Finale. Half a year after I upgraded to 2k9 I bought a new computer with Leopard. Already there were compatibility problems, which MakeMusic refused to even look at because they had brought out 2k10. None of the new features of 2k10 has anything for me.

Johannes