The beta seems to be working well.  No problems on my end so far.

Jeff Tanner
Funky Bear Music
www.funkybearmusic.com

On Sep 4, 2009, at 12:11 PM, Randolph Peters wrote:

I still find Quickeys to be an essential tool and that's especially true with Finale. (It is slightly less important now that Apple's customizable keyboard commands work so well.)

If you are using Quickeys 4 with Snow Leopard, at this time there are incompatibilities that stop Quickeys from working properly. There is a beta version on this page that seems to alleviate the problem:

http://www.startly.com/products/quickeys/mac/4/snowleopard/

If you haven't tried Quickeys, they offer a 30 day free trial that you can now keep renewing.

-Randolph Peters