Michael Lawlor wrote:
[Finale 2009]
Does anyone have any advice on how to produce a performing score for piano duet with the secondo part on the left page facing the primo part on the right page?
Regards,
Michael Lawlor

You've gotten good replies already -- here's my suggestion:

1) enter the music in page view only;
2) calculate just which measures you want on each set of facing pages; 3) enter the music for each page just as you wish it to appear (forget about playback of anything more than a single page of a single part); 4) create two different page headers, one for the Secondo Part and one for the Primo Part, each set to appear only on left page or right page accordingly;
5) Set the measure number regions, one for each page;

This should allow you to end up with a single Finale file which will print just as you wish without the bother of having to go to PDFs and interlacing the pages to get the proper printout.

If I've omitted any important step, I'm certain someone will point that out. :-)

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com