Case Reference # 091028-000485

Finale 2010 Window XP

Situation: I place a single layer, uncompressed ~.tif image in a Finale (I've seen this behavior in both 2000 and 2010, but haven't checked every version in between) document; I see the image on the screen and print the document and the image appears exactly as I expect. However, if instead of printing the page, I export the page as a ~.tif image (haven't tried exporting as other graphics formats) what appears where the image is placed is a solid black box.

Is this a bug, or a "feature"?

If it's a feature, can it be mentioned in the documentation, please?

Noel Stoutenburg

PS. It's good to see from the Support page <http://makemusic.custhelp.com/app/ask/> that you'll be closed on Independence Day, 2009.