Thanks, Jari. Please see my responses inserted below. Generally, please
remember that lots of information has to be crowded onto a single page for
marketing purposes simply because ChordSymbol 2 contains lots of stuff.  When
I have time I'll provide more contextual samples of what's in the font
package, including real lead sheets, figured bass in an actual score, and
chordal analyses of music from the literature. Those will be posted at our web
site soon after JazzSymbol is released in March.

Best,  jrc

Dr. John R. Clevenger, Manager
The Virtual  Conservatory
50 S. Patterson Ave., #203
Santa Barbara, CA  93111
Phone and fax: (805) 964-7988 (for fax, ignore answering  machine)
Email: _jclev...@aol.com_ (mailto:jclev...@aol.com)
Web site: _www.virtualconservatory.com_
(http://www.virtualconservatory.com/)

In a message dated 1/9/2010 10:00:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,