Just for your information (not pushing this in any way), Sibelius has just announced a special promotion for users of Finale, Notion, encore and Mosaic to crossgrade to Sibelius 6 at a discount by March 19.

http://www.sibelius.com/landingpages/finale_crossgrade.html

If someone wanted to experiment, perhaps now's the time. As I read it, one could crossgrade from an earlier version of Finale and keep your later version, but you'd want to double check on that.

Sibelius' marketing continues to be pretty smart, as does their upgrade schedule and bug fixes.

John

--
John R. Howell, Assoc. Prof. of Music
Virginia Tech Department of Music

"We never play anything the same way once."  Shelly Manne's definition
of jazz musicians.