no problem. just sent via private email-
-C

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan" <ry.squa...@gmail.com>
To: <finale@shsu.edu>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Finale] [OT] national anthem scores (melody+lyrics)

Cecil,
I'd love to have a copy of it if you're extending the offer to others on the
list. It sounds like a neat edition.
Ryan

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Cecil Rigby <rig...@att.net> wrote:

Not exactly what you're looking for, but of historical value

I have a 6.54 mb PDF of "Raccolta di Inni Nazionali" published in 1895 -
score meant for piano (i.e., harmonized, but what I'd call "no frills"
renditions), a few with lyrics, if you're interested. The US anthem has
differences from what we're used to today, so I imagine some of others may
as well.
Chile, Argentina, Portugal, Paraguay, Norway, Turkey.... many other rarely
seen ones in this compilation.

Let me know if you'd like to have the PDF via email.
-Cecil Rigby
Liberty, SC