Ok, I haven't run across this one before:
I have a long piece with 8 staves per system and, until today, two systems fit well on one page. Now, suddenly, the systems are arranged in Page View as follows:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | etc.
2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
that is, each system appears _twice, once at the bottom, once at the top of the next page. In "Scroll View" everything is fine, by the way, with no duplications of any kind. "Update Layout" does nothing (my first thought) and neither does "Data Check". In my desperation I finally exported the file via Music XML and imported it again. The result was a document with a _single_ system per page
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
and a strange symbol in the upper left corner which looks like the old carriage return sign: |_> In the new file I can't get two systems onto one page, although there's enough room. It would seem that this is being prevented by the "carriage return" symbol.
Can anybody help me with this?
Eric

Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de
e.fied...@em.uni-frankfurt.de