Can someone tell me the exact steps to get Finale to properly  export a PDF or
PS file with embedded EPS graphics?

I'm still trying to figure out whether I should save the EPS (from InDesign)
with a preview or not — or which kind of preview — but it seems I can't win
with any settings.

I've tried the following:

— Save EPS with TIFF preview from ID. Place in Finale. I see the low-res TIFF
preview in Finale, and it prints that way (to printer, to "Save as PDF", and to
"Save as Adobe PDF" ).
— Save EPS without  TIFF preview from ID. Place in Finale. I see the
placeholder with the file name instead. That gets printed and PDFed.
—  "Save as PostScript" instead from Finale (as I understand this to be the
general workaround for EPS trouble), then either let Preview or Acrobat make a
PDF. The EPS now looks as it should, but the page size is off. It looks like
8.5x11 (parts are 10x13, so it's getting cut off on the sides), even though I
don't have anything set to 8.5x11 that I'm aware of : Page Setup is 10x13, Page
Format in Finale is 10x13 — where else is there a page size to set???

Getting very frustrated and don't have much time — hopefully the workaround is
not too time-consuming as I don't want to jump through hoops with over 40 parts.

Using Finale Mac 2009, under Snow Leopard.

Thanks for any help,
Rich