My Edirol PC-50 keyboard is fading out - I could deal with the occasional missing note, but it's gotten to be too much. I only use this keyboard for MIDI input for Finale, so I don't care about bells & whistles (or helicopters or recorders). I do want a 49-key device. I also like the compact footprint of the PC-50.

Two I've seen on Amazon are the M-Audio Keystation ($85), M-Audio Keyrig ($100) and the CME Grey Midi/USB Keyboard Controller (Mkey) ($100). Does anybody have any experience with these or have other similar keyboards to recommend? I'd like to keep it under $100, if that's possible for a decent MIDI keyboard these days.

Thanks!

Giz