Finale is not Unicode compliant. Write in and ask for Unicode compatibility to be put in as a new feature.

In the meantime, you can:

Find a font that has that character as an ASCII character, or

Import it as a graphic (not recommended, because of the way graphics do not keep their positioning properly in the document.)

Christopher