After fiddling with this for nearly half an hour and inventing some rather colourful swear words directed at Finale, I've decided to tap the collected wisdom of the list.

I am nearly finished my second Sonatine for marimba. In the final movement, I have a D.C. al Coda situation. However, in the section encompassed by the D.C., there is a first and second ending repeat.

||: part 1 :|| part 2  To Coda | part 3  D.C. al Coda||
(+)Coda system ||

The coda system displays fine, and the target measures are fine, however, I cannot for the life of me get it to take the repeat on the D.C.. It always skips to the second ending, when I want it to be played twice. Is there a setting I'm missing?

Thanks,
Adam