On 5/16/2010 10:50 PM, Randolph Peters wrote:
I don't remember exactly in what version we lost it, but it was before Finale
2k8.

I'm talking about the ability to get the Utilities: Change menu popup when you
control-click (or right-click in Windows) on a measure.

This menu was moved in Fin08, when the Mass Edit tool was retired. In Fin07 it was still in the context menu for Mass Edit.

Since the new context menu for the selection tool has so many options, I guess there was an effort made to not just throw every single item in there. I agree that the Change menu has some very useful items, but I also understand the attempted distinction between "primary" and "secondary" operations, where the primary items are in the context menu and the secondary ones are in the Utilities menu.

Aaron.