My preference is Weyerhauser's "Cougar," 70# opaque smooth natural, which erases very well. It also comes in natural white, but it's hard on the eyes. I also have the 80# cover to match.

The last time I bought some I had to get it cut down from large sheets to 11x17, BUT, it was cheaper to buy it in the large sheet and have it cut than it was to order precut to11x17.

I bought so much the last time that I haven't had to buy more in quite a while, so I can't say if it's still available.

but you can try the links in a post from back in 2004......
http://www.mail-archive.com/fin...@mail.shsu.edu/msg12789.html

-Cecil

Aaron wrote:
Personally, I don't like laid paper for much of anything. For music, I use Springhill Opaque Offset Colors, 70lb., in cream. It seems to be very easily available.