When you think that you are finished with all the parts, ie. orchestra, choir, and piano reduction, I find it simpler to "save as" for each score that you wish to finally have. You will need a "full orchestra and choir", a "choir with rehearsal piano", and then probably "Choir". That is 3 scores. Works fine for me.

tim