I am putting titles into a piece in Romanian (Bartok's Romanian Folk Dances), and I am having trouble finding some of the proper characters, which mostly seem to be Unicode.

I have found the capital A with a caret (circumflex) over it no problem

II. BRÂUL

but I need a capital A with the caret inverted (Character Palette calls it a "caron"), and a T with a cedilla ("comma below" in Character Palette) in another title. This is the title missing the diacriticals:

VI. MARUNTEL

Here are the characters, which I can easily insert into my Mail program which supports Unicode!

ȚǍ

I would be happy to substitute another serif bold (or sans!) font for my Times New Roman if it had the diacriticals. Character Palette on my Mac wasn't much help, as all the characters I need are only available in Unicode, which is unsupported in Finale.

Thanks for your support.

Christopher