If reinstalling from the CD doesn't fix it, there may be permissions issues (some folders are set to deny you permission.) This is a thorny issue, and i wouldn't be able to trouble-shoot it without being there. I would, however, start by searching for the files in question on your computer and "get info" about each one in turn, and also "get info" about the folders they are in, and the folders THEY are in, up to the top level. The permissions should be

Ownership - you can read & write
Details - owner is your user name, and your access is you can read and write
the other things don't affect you.

Anything other than those permissions I would try fixing by clicking on the correct state, but be careful. I screwed up my computer once messing around with this.

If you can't find the files, maybe they won't install BECAUSE the folder they are supposed to be in has wrong permissions. Check the folders in the Finale folder for permissions (Get info.) Reinstall the missing files if you discover and correct permissions.

Christopher