I bought mine second hand with the ethernet card already in it. I plugged it
into my router, installed it with the Add Printer routine in OSX, and it works
perfectly! The only thing is that printer messages don't get back to my screen
the way they are supposed to (out of paper, paper jam, etc.) I have to look at
the printer to find out what the problem is.