I've been using 80 lb paper.  But I have to watch the feeder really closely,
because there are feeder problems (sometimes it just doesn't pull the page
in unless I fool with it a couple times), which is one of the reasons I was
thinking of getting the laser printer.  But I like being able to put color
things on covers using the deskjet.

 --- James

James Cooper
Composer, classical guitarist, songwriter
www.ModeZ.com