On 11/20/2010 4:15 PM, Barbara Levy wrote:
I'm working on a part-copy project in 12/8 time, with a LOT of running 16th
notes.  A minor irritation: the entered notes pile up at the left end of the
measure amd do not spread out so I can see them until I actually exit Speedy
Entry.  Having to exit Speedy every measure or so is really slowing me down!
Yes, I've RTFM and looked through the Speedy menu, but cannot find a setting to
change or any other way to solve this.

Select the measures you're going to enter notes in, right-click and choose Edit Measure Attributes, and change the width of those measures to something appropriately large. You may also want to go into Music Spacing options and change the minimum measure width to something large -- this won't affect existing measures, but it will keep measures from auto-sizing to something small while you're working. Don't forget to change this setting back and respace the whole document when you're done entering music.

Aaron.