On 14 Jan 2011, at 02:23, <mjol...@ticnet.com> wrote:

Ok. I'm already playing with page number offsets as well..
A shame that it can't be specified or at least follow the offset page
number to determine left and right rather than the real page number.

Ah, but one can specify the offset page. When one defines a text block
containing a page number, one can define the block to apply to only left
pages or only right pages. So what I do is to define two blocks
conmtaining page numbers with the same offset. I apply One block so that
it applies to left pages, I apply tne other text block to right pages.
Both blocks use the same page number offset (ikf a page number offset is
needed), and in most cases don't need to give poage numbers another
thought.

ns

This is exactly how I'm doing it. But Finale is following the real page 1 to give me a Right Page when I want it to follow
the offset number 10 and give me a left.

Steve P.