Hi Jari,

Haven't tried it yet, but this could actually be *incredibly* useful for
working with lyrics, thanks!

(FWIW:

Step 1: Apply note spacing with "Avoid Collision of: Lyrics" checked in Music
Spacing Option.

Step 2: Lock layout.

Step 3: UN-check "Avoid Collision of: Lyrics"

Step 4: Apply JW Measure Spacing.

This should (theoretically) be an excellent starting point for spacing that
allows enough room for the lyrics but is not excessively distorted by them.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org