Primarily due to the fact that my recent, required Snow Leopard upgrade has
rendered Finale 2007 inoperative on my Mac Pro.  It steadfastly won't allow me
to register it, reinstall, or anything;  read:  run.  And the folks at MM have
been absolutely no help.  I have a drive that I can still boot from Leopard,
but that's becoming a royal pain, since the bulk of my work is now being done
more productively in SN.