I have heard that the Windows version of Finale has some longstanding problems
with EPS. Mac seems to be okay (except that custom arrowheads in Smart Shapes
breaks the EPS). I don't know the reasons, except there must be some
differences between the Mac and Windows operations.

Désolé pour les mauvaises nouvelles...

Christopher