On Sat, February 19, 2011 7:41 pm, Matthew Hindson (gmail) wrote:
> Has anyone encountered the situation wherein trying to play back a score
> crashes totally out of Finale?

Just to follow up, I had this problem with occasional scores on FinWin 2010. I
also had a problem where it would totally crash when trying to print, print to
PDF, or compile PDF. I had to load it into 2011 to print. This behavior would
show up suddenly with a score that had previously played fine and printed
fine.

Never get the hang of these Finale issues. Several versions ago, converting to
ETF and back would fix everything, and something just editing the ETF. But
with ETF gone, it's all mysterious again...

Dennis