There are also the triangles to the left of each of the instrument names. Click
any one of them to reveal the four layers and chords and expressions each of
which can be muted. You can mute or solo them individually.
You can also experiment. It's definitely worth the effort.

Michael

mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/