Aaron,
Thanks for the tip. I'd forgotten about this default. I do know that beaming 4
eights together in common time is, in general, standard practice, but there are
cases where it leads to ugly results — where large intervals are involved, for
instance — and I was annoyed that I couldn't override this behavior with the
"rebeam" command and had to resort to beam-breaking by hand.
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de
e.fied...@em.uni-frankfurt.de