On Thu, August 11, 2011 2:13 pm, Mariposa Symphony Orchestra wrote:
> As I only have this pop-up occur when closing Finale files, I had wondered
> if/how others had dealt with the problem....if in fact anyone else has.

I haven't, but when/how did it start? There's a fix for another program that
references its data file and another that references memory size. There's also
the same (unanswered) question in the Makemusic forum. Did you change
anything? Alter your default file? Add a program that's now running in the
background? Get some sort of virus?

Dennis