I spend a lot of time tweaking note durations in my writing.  Invariably I find
myself deleting notes in a tied group, including the first one.  If the pitch
that I delete has an accidental attached to it, then I have to make sure I use
the show accidental command in simple entry on the remaining notes, otherwise
D# will look like D naturals, etc. I do this as I go along, but I do
occasionally miss some and have to go through and check for missing accidentals.
My question is, is there a plugin that checks for missing accidentals?
C.
--
Colin Broom