You're not going to like it.

Don't do it.

That's all. I jump through hoops to avoid having bad page turns, which has
included at one point ONE system on a left hand page ending in a multimeasure
rest, then the ENTIRE next right hand page blank, then the next two pages
jammed from top to bottom. Might look stupid and waste paper, but EVERYONE made
the page turn easily. It is rare in a wind ensemble to have any instrument
playing for more than two pages without a break, so there is ALWAYS a way to do
it.

There are numerous tricks, too. Schedule a page turn during a sustained note
that the player can finger one-handed. For trumpets, that means almost anything
that isn't too technical or high, but trombone and tuba need open notes. There
isn't much for horns and it requires a bit of technical knowledge for the
woodwinds. For kit drummers, it is best to turn pages when they are playing
straight time for a bit, rather than during a passage with a lot of hits.
Bassists can pluck left-handed on an open string while turning with the right,
but usually they have the pages open accordion style across two stands.

If worse comes to worst, stagger the page turns so that the entire section
doesn't drop out on the same measure as they miss a bit of music while turning
the page.

Christopher