Hi all,

I am presently testing my depressingly long list of previously existing bugs in
Finale, to see which ones are still there in 2012, so I can send it in to
MakeMusic.

For a long time, using a Smart Line with a custom arrowhead caused EPS creation
to fail on Mac (sorry Windows users, I know EPS creation has been broken for a
long time for you.) I can't get that bug to appear with the supplied custom
arrowheads, nor with custom arrowheads I made myself. I would love to call this
bug exterminated. Can anyone using FinMac 2012 confirm?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Smith