It's not funny at all, Eric. I was honestly apologizing if my original
report was incorrect, but I don't think it is. I seldom post on this
list, but I've been lurking for several years and what David has posted
about his work (playing the viol, working on a dissertation on 18th
century music, , working as a computer consultant, etc.) matches the
biographical material I found. And at least one of the other regular
posters on this list seems to agree with me.

Wade

<2714452580636334967@unknownmsgid>, Eric

<e9b586c82acb5b4bb072acbc5c552ff29f4adaa...@urexchangescc.richmond.edu>,