To create page numbers:
Click on the text tool.  Click on the approximate place you want a page
number, then click on "Text / Inserts / Page number."  The page number will
appear.  Highlight it and under the same "text" menu you can "edit page
offset" if the page numbers you want to display is different then the
actual page number, change "justification" or "alignment" to whatever you
want, and, especially, use "Frame attributes" to determine which pages (to
blank page one) and to position them right and left (using "right page
positioning").

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com