On 12/18/2011 7:42 PM, Lawrence Yates wrote:
> As will be clear, I've only had Fin2012 for a couple of days and am
> therefore very much a beginner. Having moved up directly from 2006 there
> are some huge differences.  I must admit that most of the differences I've
> found so far have been vast improvements and I am very impressed.
> (Although there are a couple things I don't really understand - I don't
> understand why "retranscribe" should be under "midi/audio" - maybe other
> people use it differently from the way I do.)

[snip]

Regarding the placement of features/tools in menus, there has been much
discussion over the years on the logic (or lack thereof, according to
some) of the decisions.  I'd actually rather have menus which are larger
and contain redundancy (or personal configuration) so that when I use a
tool that I only use sparingly I'll be able to find it according to my
logic.

But since that never will happen, I'm stuck searching through menus to
find things which aren't where I'd expect to find them.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com